VP - IT Audit - Major Partner institutions-London.
Salary: Circa £90000 + excellent bonus potential and extensive FS benefits.
Global Financial Services firm with a strong footprint across EMEA, USA and Asia are looking for an experienced IT Audit Manager to join their EMEA IT Audit division.
The audit team are responsible for auditing the core IT processes (e.g. application functionality testing, application development, change management, information security, computer operations and business continuity), and related risks and controls.
The role offers a wealth of opportunities for those wanting to deepen their technical knowledge, take leadership of projects, work on high profile engagements, face-off to regulators and progress further in their career. You will be part of a deeply technical IT Audit team who have consistently added value, hence the expectations are high but you will gain enormously from a thriving organisation.
• Strong working knowledge of IT Applications Audit or Technology Risk Management with sound understanding of risk and control.
• Sound understanding of Corporate Division / Support functions within an Investment Bank and technology which are relevant to these business areas.
• Experience of managing projects / leading Audit engagements.
• Ability to identify key risks and make sound judgement.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to build relationship with stakeholders/ auditees/ external parties i.e. regulators.
• Experience in coaching and managing junior staff.
• Ability to lead regional and / or global projects.
• Experience of data analytical tools.
• Demonstrate strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
• Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking. Consulted often by others for advice and opinions and recognized as a leadership role model.
• Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
• Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues. Analyzes reporting findings; Recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with Directors and Managing Directors to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues.
• Serves as lead reviewer for all types of reviews.
• Reviews and approves Business Monitoring Quarterly Summaries.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
• Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Markets technology and applications.
• Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.