A top tier global retail bank are looking for a Visualisation and business intelligence analyst to join The Chief Controls Office (CCO) a new organisation for the bank. The Visualisation & Business Intelligence Analyst is a key role within the Core Governance and Infrastructure (CGI) area of the Chief Controls Office. This role is an integral part of maintaining and enhancing the controls information and reporting framework, to demonstrate meeting regulatory requirements and delivering on stakeholder commitments.
- Working collaboratively with CGI Leadership and wider CCO teams to identify and deliver best in class solutions, for all BI and Visualisation requirements for CCO.
- Supporting the development the Business Intelligence/Visualisation roadmap, ensuring it is future-proof (inc. digital and mobile where appropriate) and delivers against the identified needs of all relevant stakeholders.
- Play a key role in execution of the agreed roadmap, achieving requirements for cost/quality/timeliness
- Manage key elements of BI and visualisation services on behalf of the CCO CGI team, including ensuring robust process documentation and a continuous improvement approach.
- Supporting the creation and deployment of training on self-serve tools and the self-service tools help desk
- Working collaboratively with the CGI MI production area to identify reporting the can be moved to a BI-based self-service method, thus freeing up resources to provide additional value-add.
- Helping deliver solutions to senior stakeholders that enable effective risk-based decisions and support the requirements of governance forums and regulatory obligations (including Senior Managers Regime).
- Experience developing Business Intelligence and Visualisation solutions that provide insights on controls effectiveness and/or support risk based decisions using tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos and SAS Visual Analytics.
- Experience deploying/developing self-serve capability including developing and delivering training on self-serve tools.
- Demonstrates a consultative, yet pragmatic approach with integrity to solving issues, focusing on areas of significance and value to the business.
- Experience of influencing and building effective relationships with a diverse range of senior stakeholders.
- Delivery focused, with a high level of attention to detail, the ability to instil confidence in leading your workload.
- Strong Communication skills in English both verbally and in writing.