An internationally respected business are looking to add to their IT Audit team. The successful candidate can be based in either the Dublin or the Amsterdam office, but if Amsterdam knowledge of Dutch would be preferred. In addition, the preferred candidate will have a strong understanding of Navision (Microsoft NAV).
Essential qualifications for this role are:
- 2+ years of IT General Controls experience, can be external/internal
- Full & clean driving license
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Happy to travel up to 40% per year across Europe
- Knowledge of Navision (Microsoft NAV), JDE or Axapta.
- Varied audit and advisory assignments with international exposure
- Career opportunities after Internal Audit
Our preferred candidate:
- University degree in technological discipline.
- Passion for technology
- Strong analytical skills and are delivery focused
- Exhibits commitment and diplomacy
- Understands the need to consult, developing strong relationships within the business.
- CISSP/CISM/CISA certified
- Experience of reviewing industrial /manufacturing environments and systems
- German/French, knowledge of other European languages is a bonus.
If you are interested in finding out more detail about this position please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880 or via the 'Apply' button.