Your new company
My client is a global banking and financial services provider specialising in investment banking and asset management. The company's Internal Audit Department focuses on providing independent assessment on internal control environments and works together with many other business areas. Currently, they are growing their EMEA Technology Audit team and want to bring in a Technology Auditor (Associate) to work with the team in their London office.
Your new role
As an Technology Auditor (Associate), your job will be to plan, execute and document audits focused on IT Infrastructure. You will be responsible for carrying out the whole audit lifecycle and communicating the findings in a comprehensible and concise manner. This job will also challenge you to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and identify potential automation opportunities that can benefit the audit process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree with internal or external auditing experience, (Technology background a plus)
- Interest in Technology and Data Analytics tools and techniques a plus
- Understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls
- Knowledge of system development life cycle concepts
- Knowledge of controls related to operating system and database platforms
- CISA and/or CISSP designation considered an advantage
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with distinct career development opportunities. In addition to your salary and bonus, they offer a flexible benefits package that will be controlled by you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.