Hanami has been instructed by an international oil & gas firm firm who are looking to develop their IT Audit team by adding a confident communicator with a strong technical skill set. The successful candidate will have had a minimum of 5 years in IT audit, whether external or internal, and be confident with Cyber security principles. Exposure to SAP will also be useful.
- Conduct Audits in accordance with the Audit plan as set out by the IT Audit Director.
- Assist in the development of Group Audit methodology.
- Contribute to the planning and scope of future audit plans, and resource allocation within the audit group.
- Ensure that operational and IT Risks are fully understood and relevant high impact issues are flagged to the appropriate business lines.
- Report & document findings in a timely manner, present to senior and C-Level management as and when required.
- Previous experience in a high calibre audit functions.
- Strong academic background, relevant professional qualifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP, ACDA etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Confident communicator, able to form effective business relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of working with multi-national businesses operating SAP.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880