The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 Technology business based in west London to help recruit a Technology Audit Manager.
About the role:
This role provides an exceptional opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic auditor to play a crucial role in a technology driven, highly complex FTSE 100 business.
The business will look to you for sound advice on the management of risks with their complex information systems.
The role sits in a dedicated IT audit team that perform in-depth reviews that consider both risks and opportunities. The Technology Audit Manager will be responsible for researching, planning and leading the audits.
There is a primary focus on adding value in the context of a highly commercial and fast-paced company in a highly competitive sector.
The role involves international travel up to 50%, this is most likely to be within Europe and typically Monday – Thursday.
Technology Audit Manager profile:
- Strong background in the end to end delivery of IT audits
- Thorough understanding of technology applications and infrastructure, IT processes, risks and controls
- Demonstrable experience in the design, testing and implementation of business continuity plans, incident response processes and crisis management
- Deeply familiar with the likes of Oracle, Unix, LDAP, Citrix, SQL, Agile
- CISA qualified or nearing completion
- Natural and effective communicator with ability to make a compelling argument
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a talented IT Auditor looking to apply their knowledge and experience within a hugely admired FTSE 100 brand. Please apply to discuss specific details further.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!