A large media company are looking for a Senior Technology Auditor. They are not looking necessarily for someone who is big 4 trained, but rather someone who has a technical background in IT.
The will be 40% of travel with this role, so the candidate must be flexible from that point of view.
- To build relationships within the team and assist wherever necessary.
- Working closely with the Head of IT Audit in the planning and the delivery of internal IT audit reporting.
- You are required to perform internal IT audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% travel in the American and European region.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA qualified.
- A strong background with over 3 years experience in internal audit.
- You must be able to work autonomously and complete to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Previous experience in the Media industry is desirable.
- European languages are a plus.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.