Senior Technology Auditor
Up to £70,000
Your new company
My client is a global payments technology firm. They are in the process on bringing the Internal Audit function in-house and are looking for a Senior Technology Auditor to join the team in their London office.
This is a brilliant opportunity for hands-on Senior Auditors who are looking for a wide technical exposure within a growing and expanding function.
Your new role
This role gives you the opportunity to participate in the execution of audits across a wide range of technology areas including ITGCs, Information Security, IT applications and IT infrastructure. Furthermore, you will develop and maintain stakeholder relationships as well as keeping up with company business strategies, IT industry advances and the risk profile of assigned business areas to ensure relevance of the audit approach.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in business, computer science, or management information systems
- 3-5 years of IT audit experience, preferably with a large financial institution
- CISA, CISSP, or equivalent professional certifications are highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience executing audits within a complex technical environment that includes mainframe, distributed and network platforms
- Broad exposure to information security, network and access controls will be highly regarded
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 10-25%
What you'll get in return
My client offers a competitive basic salary together with a bonus scheme and other benefits. Moreover, you will benefit from working with a leading brand within the financial services industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.