Senior Technology Auditor
Competitive Salary + benefits.
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading financial services provider seeking an experienced Senior Technology Auditor to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an ambitious and rapidly growing global financial services provider with a growing presence in the UK market.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Technology Auditor:
- Developing and implementing a flexible, risk-based audit plan
- Ensuring that internal auditing standards and requirements are fully understood and applied.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with Technology and stakeholders across the organisation.
- Attending and representing Internal Audit at relevant Technology committees or working groups.
Key Experience of the Senior Technology Auditor:
- Self-motivated with the ability to liaise and work with senior management.
- Good understanding and knowledge of current internal audit practices & techniques through progressive work experience with a focus on technology requirements
- Proven experience of developing and delivering a technology audit plans
Experienced specific to IT from working directly in a technical role within an IT department is desirable, as is experience asset management sector & IT platforms.
This opportunity is perfect for people with a degree and a background in IT with the desire and drive to work with a desirable and dynamic employer in Edinburgh.
Martin Wants: IT Auditing, IT Analyst