If you are a career focused, aspirational technology professional then this could be an excellent next step in your career. Hanami are working with a well known FMCG business who are looking to add an IT Auditor to their team, following an internal re-organisation. The successful candidate will be a self motivated, independent individual with an excellent understanding of technology risk and how emerging IT risks could affect business process in future. This role may be best suited for an IT Risk professional who is keen to expand their horizons by travelling internationally. Should this sound like you, please read on below!
If you are successful you will:
- Assist in the growth of the IT audit department with a key focus on the development of a risk-based approach.
- Travel internationally, understanding and reporting on risks specific to each country and region.
- Present to senior management.
- Form excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Report on ITGC findings and concerns. Ensure key risks are followed up in a timely manner.
You will be:
- A technology risk professional, with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- A strong communicator, able to explain technical concepts in simple English.
- A voracious learner, keen to keep up to date with developments in the technology space.
If you have any relevant qualifications such as a CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC etc. this will be considered a plus but it is not essential. It is also not essential to have done a technical academic degree, but you must be passionate about technology.
If you are interested in discussing this position in more detail please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880.