Following an exciting period of growth our client is seeking talented leaders to join the head office within the technology audit space. The audit team offers a dynamic environment and adds value by providing independent assurance to the Board, so experience at this level is key for you to be as success in this role.
During a period of business transformation, as a Senior Manager / Director within the audit team, you will advise senior management across the organisation, as you will identify technology risks and manage the impact. As an experienced leader you must have experience within an internet / saas organisation and look to bring your expertise to this organisation as it wants to be 'best in class'.
- You will support the VP of Audit with the development of the technology audit development on a strategic and global level.
- Deeply involved with global initiatives and technology projects to ensure there is continuous improvement.
- Promote thought leadership ensuring innovation is at the forefront of all work executed.
- Build and drive data analytics strategy within the audit plan.
- The successful candidate should have held a senior management role within a internet / saas organisation.
- CISA, CRISC or CIA is an advantage.
- You will have significant experience working with control frameworks (sox) and if you have experience with Archer this would also be beneficial.
- Proven experience working with Agile development methodologies and data analytical tools (Tableau / ACL)
- Ability to travel (max 10% per annum).
- EU nationals are a preference.
It is essential that the individual who will join has the ability to grasp the big picture, enjoy the transformation journey, whilst motivating the team around them! It is a unique opportunity and offers a great chance to make a difference in a leading organisation.
Remuneration will depend upon experience, therefore happy to disclose more details once specifics are discussed.