Churchill Howard are working with a FTSE listed client in the Warwickshire region looking to recruit a manager to join the controls and compliance team specifically within IT compliance. This is a senior manager level role so it is expected that you will be at ease both from a technical perspective (see key experience required) and also from a people skills / stakeholder management perspective as well.
In return you will benefit from working as part of an outstanding and unique organisation who is leading its field. There will be the opportunity to develop and progress. Also this company offers a relaxed and flexi-time culture and approach where you can enjoy and thrive in your work and life. There are 2 direct reports in this role and contact with senior external and internal stakeholders. Project, technical and people skills are key focus points in this role.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Ensuring that Finance and shared services IT controls work within the assigned control and compliance framework.
- Producing sustainable plans for the control and compliance department - including Public Company Accounting Oversight Board and regulatory reporting.
- Lead the building and rolling out of transformation plans and controls and compliance communication program.
- Responsible for delivering annual IT compliance.
- Lead and manage the team in terms of compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Work closely with the external auditors to ensure the compliance and controls function continues to meet and work towards requisite audit requirements.
Key experience and qualifications required include:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualification and membership with significant post qualification experience.
- Desirable to have a relevant IT audit / controls qualification such as CISA / CISM or equivalent.
- Good SOx knowledge and experience.
- Stakeholder management and team management level experience to performance manage a team of 4 .
- Experience delivering MYSAP audits, in relation to General IT Controls, business process controls and Segregation of Duties.
- Ideally experience gained from a big 4 accountancy firm, or suitable experience performing internal management testing within a global organisation.
- IT controls testing.
- Experienced in managing business and IT stakeholders from across the business and all levels of seniority, including CIO, FC, CFO and CISO.
Do apply if you feel that you would be a good fit for this role and I would also be happy to then discuss the role and company in more detail once your application has been received - we will also support and guide your through the interview and on-boarding process if you are successful.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Senior IT Controls Manager
|Job Title:||Senior IT Controls Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £73000.00 per annum + bonus (15%) pension + benefits|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 11:21|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Audit & Controls Manager - US Listed FMCG
c.£75,000 plus bonus & benefits
Senior IT Auditor
London or Regional/Home based
c£55,000-£60,000 plus c10% bonus, benefits and the flexible/home working
Senior IT Auditor
Up to £80,000 with 9% bonus included
IT Audit Manager
St Albans, Hertfordshire
£65000 + £5000 car allowance
Senior IT Internal Auditor - Financial Services/Retail
c.£60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits