My client is a large multinational company and they are on the search for a Senior IT Auditor to join their well established audit division based in their UK office in West London. This role represents an exciting and interesting opportunity for an enthusiastic IT auditor to enhance their skills and join a team that would allow you to develop and enhance your skill set.
This campaign represents an opportunity for an individual with aspirations to add value to a successful team and have the ability to develop their skills in a strong audit environment. Due to recent growth, my client requires an IT auditor to join the audit division to ensure controls and governance frameworks are working the way they should.
The role will involve:
- Improving IT general controls
- Being involved in planning the audits and have the ability to lead some of the audit engagements
- Conducting IT operational audits and IT project audits
- Analysing business data with financial conditions
The ideal candidate would:
- 4+ years experience in IT audit whether that is external or internal
- Have experience working with network security, IT administration, IT general controls, Information security and IT infrastructure
- Have experience working in a multicultural team
- Experience with JD Edwards, AC or SQL is desirable
- Certifications such as CISA and CISSP are advantageous but not essential
My clients offer is to join a company in a very strong period. The role will involve 65% travel internationally; the salary is competitive in aligns with current market rates
If this is of interest to you, please click on the link below and one of our consultants will be in contact.