Hanami has recently been instructed by one of our biggest clients to help them build their European audit function. As part of this build out our client are looking to add a senior IT Auditor to the team in Rotterdam. Should you be successful, you will travel 30-40% across Europe Auditing a variety of quite independent corporate brands. You will need to be adaptable, have strong business process understanding and be an excellent communicator in English.
- Conduct ITGC audits across a variety of European countries.
- Assist in project work, particularly with regards ERP implementations in acquired businesses.
- Understand ways of working unique to each corporate brand, provide effective assurance given this context.
- Develop strong working relationships with business stakeholders.
- Minimum 4 years experience working in IT audit, whether internal or external.
- Quick learner, able to scope different business processes quickly.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Any relevant professional qualification, such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM considered a plus.
- Strong knowledge of various ERP systems, previous experience with ERP implementations a strong plus.
- Previous experience in an FMCG/Retail business also a bonus.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880. Thanks for reading!