Are you an IT Auditor looking to change roles with an exciting company? My client is looking for a Senior IT Auditor or a junior IT Audit Manager to join their growing team in Luxembourg to add and improve value to the company’s operations.
- Develop a risk-based audit plan based on industry developments and standards;
- Preform and coordinate IT Audits (not limited to) and coordinate assurance activities relating to the IT environment and infrastructure;
- Write audit reports underlining strengths, weaknesses and risks and provide appropriate recommendations;
- Present findings to higher management;
- Help develop technology along the audit process in order to cover broader risk assessment (i.e. data mining, analysis tools, ..).
- Master’s degree in finance or Accounting, or any other relevant fields;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in internal or external audit
- Strong knowledge in Data analytics (tools and implementation) as well as SAP expertise in FI/CO module;
- Fluent English is mandatory, French or German is considered an advantage;
- CISA is a plus;
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- EU citizen.
If you feel like this role could interest you, please apply below or get in touch with me: