A world-known logistics company based in Luxembourg is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to expand their team of 5 people. This is the opportunity for you to join an exciting business in the heart of Europe while working with an international company and travelling the world.
- Perform Information System audits (e.g. governance, project management, post implementation, change and incident management, user access and segregation of duties, etc.).
- Perform financial and operational audits by subsidiary, division, contract and processes (e.g., delegation of authority, finance, sales, legal, supply chain, Health & Safety, HR, marketing) as approved by the audit committee.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls using a risk-based approach
- Draft audit report including findings and recommendations for improvement
- Verify progress on remediation strategies through inquiry and testing
- Guide, train and assist the internal auditors in IT Audit.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, Information Systems or Engineering;
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in external or internal audit;
- CISA or CIA certification are an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of data analytics related tools and implementation;
- Fluency in English is a must, French and/or German are highly welcome;
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time internationally.
If this role interests you and you’d like to know more then get in touch with me: