The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are working with a leading Technology Healthcare Company to help them hire an International IT Auditor.
The Information Technology (IT) Senior Internal Auditor role presents a dynamic opportunity to assure the global information technology infrastructure strength of the company through enforcing its policies, procedures and controls. This role plays an integral part in the Internal Audit team and will provide an excellent opportunity to learn about the business globally while strengthening the Internal Audit function.
You will work closely with the IT Audit Manager and other Internal Audit colleagues and co-sourced third party team, as well as the Chief Information Officer (CIO) management team and their direct reports. You will be part of a global structure partnering with the CIO community and their related teams both internal and external in executing audits undertaken at company offices. You will also be performing the IT Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing companywide.
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in IT Audit, Risk, Security or other related area is required.
- Working knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards such as CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001 is preferred.
- Strong team player, ability to work effectively towards challenging reporting deadlines
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, including interviewing skills and the ability to communicate across countries and cultures.
- Attention to detail to ensure completeness and accuracy of work papers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidates from an International background would be preferred. Candidates must be able to work in the UK without a company-sponsored VISA.
The position requires significant international travel (approx. 40-50%).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or related areas is mandatory.