I am hiring an experienced Senior IT Auditor for a leading multinational Financial Services firm. My client is a FTSE 100 Firm and is Britain’s leading personal motor and home insurer.
The opportunity is fantastic for those who wish to have that excellent work life balance alongside working in a dynamic environment.
The organisation offers a market leading bonus scheme with an attractive holiday entitlement, private medical insurance, 9% pension scheme, 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance, Free Travel insurance, free Green Flag breakdown cover, flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance and a retail card, with discounts at big name retailers.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Audit Partner (AP) responsible for IT Audit & Change in a growing team to deliver independent, objective and timely IT assurance to Senior Management and the Board. The focus will be on IT risk management, IT controls testing and IT project assurance.
The chosen applicant will be required to have:
- A professional accounting, auditing or actuarial qualification (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent)
- IT Degree and/or CISA or equivalent preferred
- A good understanding of technology platforms
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
- Strong experience of risk based IT auditing either in practice or an Internal Audit function operating as a lead auditor
- Have strong communication skills, an engaging style and the ability to build relationships and successfully influence a wide variety of stakeholders – both in the Technology and across the wider business.
- Ability to deliver work within agreed timescales, to a high quality and to budget.
- Previous exposure to COBIT, NIST and data analytics is desirable as is some exposure to the Insurance sector
We are shortlisting now with the aim for interviews for appropriate candidates next week, so interested applicants should please email me their CV or call me ASAP in the strictest of confidence.