The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by a FTSE100, FMCG company to find an IT Auditor to join their growing team based in Central London.
Our client is forward thinking and offer lots of opportunity to take on extra responsibility and having done lots of recruitment for this company over the past 3 years, we have 1st hand experience of how people who join this team/company are challenged and stretched and given lots of opportunities to advance their career.
For this role, we are looking for an experienced IT Auditor with the following qualifications
- Undergraduate degree
- Relevant professional IT Audit/Information Security qualifications (CISA, CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar.
In this role you will be responsible for: (among other things)...
- Project Assurance, Information Technology and Business Process audits
- Identifying IT and business risks
- Assessing the adequacy of control procedures and processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Support Group Internal Audit to accomplish their overall objectives and assist in executing the audit strategy for assigned projects.
- Perform a wide variety of IT audit reviews covering IT processes, pre and post implementation reviews and IT General Controls.
- Perform risk analysis and identify appropriate control procedures to address the identified risks
- Prepare and perform compliance audit tests of control design and effectiveness and substantive audit tests.
- Assess IT control procedures to mitigate IT risks including process integrity, data availability and security access. Evaluate overall hardware and software platforms including network and telecommunications infrastructure
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!