Due to team expansion a role has been created for someone to develop the data analytics offering. We are looking for someone comfortable with senior management with the spot light is on this new hire and team capability.
- Plan, scope, perform and report on selected IT and operational audits, focusing on appropriate risks.
- Conduct and document audit tests, adhering to the Internal Audit department’s benchmark.
- Perform audit procedures making effective use of systems, software tools and interview techniques, specifically assisting other team members to analyse data effectively and report its outputs.
- Ensure actions arising from agreed audit findings are logged and monitored until implemented. Escalate overdue actions to management.
- Establish and retain effective working relationships throughout the business.
- Involvement in team wide initiatives and ongoing development in audit methodology and systems development.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- CA, CISA or CISA required
- Audit track record with ITGC’s and systems.
- Experience of working in financial services or consultancy.
It is an exciting time to join an organisation that is looking for high potential talent to grow with the business.
Excellent package on offer.