A multibillion £ manufacturing giant is currently recruiting a Senior IT Auditor to be based at their corporate office in either Dublin, Ireland or Amsterdam, Holland. This position reports to the IT Audit Manager and due to the global nature of the Group, this position offers the right candidate a unique and excellent opportunity for rapid professional development and the strong possibility of a move into Europe/America, respectively (or another area of the company) after a minimum of 12 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the delivery of the Internal Audit IT Risk Assessment and building of the annual IT audit plan
- Planning and executing IT/technology.
- Providing leadership and support to the international Internal Audit team to assist in integrating IT into the coverage of operational and financial audits.
- Providing the identification and testing of key application controls and the use of computer-assisted audit techniques, with the aim of improving the risk focus and efficiency of operational and financial audits.
- Planning and leading audits with a risk-based approach; being responsible for all aspects of audit execution: assessing risk, performing detailed audit planning; providing leadership throughout; communicating with stakeholders; communicating audit concerns to appropriate levels; drafting audit reports; working with management to develop reasonable and sufficient actions.
- Developing and maintaining proactive working and maintaining relationships with relevant IT and Business Managers across the Group.
- Willingness to travel (around 30-40%), primarily work within Europe with occasional (optional) assignments in America.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Professional certification preferred e.g. CIA, CISA, CISSP.
- 3+ years of internal and/or external audit experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT Auditing, either in practice or relevant industry
- Fluency in spoken and written English with proficiency in Dutch (if in Holland) being an additional advantage
- Full eligibility to live and work in the EU respectively.
- Mix of integrated and IT audit experience desired.
- Experience leading audits – at least 1 year as an audit lead, including risk assessment, planning, audit execution, issue/report writing, and management interaction
- Experience of conducting SOX IT reviews or of coordinating / assisting in SOX compliance from a business perspective.
- Working knowledge of automated IT audit tools, including data mining/analysis tools (e.g., IDEA or ACL) and scanning tools.
- Broad working knowledge of technology platforms including: Oracle, DB2, SQL server, Windows/Active Directory, UNIX/Linux, AS/400, Cisco IOS and network Security;
- Working knowledge of processes including: information security, database management; change management; software development and quality assurance methodologies; business continuity/disaster recovery planning.
- Knowledge of key business applications e.g. SAP, Axapta, Lawson, and Viewpoint a plus.
- Experience of working in a global, multi-national and multi-cultural environment is a plus.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join a World-famous business, with the strong possibility of progressing internally and moving to Europe within the company, please click ‘apply’.