The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a market-leading utilities business based in central London to help recruit a Senior IT Auditor.
This is a very interesting time to be part of this growing business with various regulatory and technological change taking place. The robust and collaborative internal audit function is viewed internally as being critical to the organisation’s success during this period.
Your prime responsibility will be to deliver IT control reviews as well as ad hoc investigations across all business areas and to report conclusions and recommendations to the Head of Risk & Assurance.
This is a minimal travel role based in either central London or near Gatwick, depending on your preference.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and report IT audit reviews of business units, processes and areas of risk
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments ensuring that all work adds value to the business
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Help develop Tech Risk capabilities within the team by actively coaching and developing skills in response to industry, regulatory and technological changes
- Directly contribute to raising the profile of the Risk & Assurance function
- Significant experience and track record in IT audit and controls (with relevant qualification attained or in process of – CISA, CISM etc.)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Passionate about IT and will stay on top of emerging technology
- Ability to interpret complex information and evaluate effectiveness of controls
- Strong project management – detail orientated and ability to effectively multitask
- High professional standards and integrity
- Team player
- Commercially aware, ambitious and driven
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!