Senior IT Auditor (AVP)
Up to £70,000
Corporate and Investment Banking
Your new company
My client is a leading international bank specialised in corporate and investment banking. Their EMEA team is well established and is currently undergoing expansion. For this reason, my client is currently looking for a Senior IT Auditor (AVP) who is eager to learn and develop into a future leader within their IT audit team in London.
Besides a very competitive salary, my client will provide you with the necessary training that will allow you to progress in your career.
Your new role
This role offer you the opportunity to participate in IT audits across a wide range of areas (IT applications, databases, operating systems, etc.), providing assurance to senior management over the effectiveness of the controls environment. You will need to critically assess control processes and procedures within the audited areas and provide a holistic evaluation of associated risks and residual risks. Moreover, this job will expose you to different stakeholders which will give you the chance to dramatically improve your stakeholder management skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience working as an IT Auditor, ideally within Corporate or Investment Banking
- Well-rounded auditing experience across applications, databases and other technologies
- Experience in integrated audits is a plus
- Project management skills; knowledge/experience of Prince 2 would be an advantage
- Ability to relate technology risks to business impact
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC, ACA, ACCA or CIMA certifications are desirable
What you'll get in return
My client offers industry leading training and development opportunities. In addition you will enjoy the benefits of having a global and reputable brand on your CV.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.