Your new company
This company is a leading multinational with over 10,000 employees specialised in general insurance and other financial services. The company is within FTSE 100 and is Britain's leading personal motor and personal home insurer. Aiming to make insurance easier while adding more value to their customers, this company is now recruiting for a Senior IT Auditor role to be based from their Head Quarters in Bromley.
Your new role
In this role you will be supporting the Audit Partner responsible for IT Audit & Change in an expanding team to deliver independent, objective and timely IT assurance to the Group's Senior Management and the Board. Your main responsibilities will cover IT Risk management, IT controls testing and IT project assurance. This role will also challenge you to effectively liaise with stakeholders and occasionally lead small audits as agreed with line management.
What you'll need to succeed
- IT degree and/or CISA or equivalent preferred
- Good understanding of technology platforms
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and express opinions clearly to all levels
- Strong experience of risk based IT auditing either in practice or as a lead internal auditor
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage and build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Ability to deliver work within agreed timescales, to a high quality and to budget
- Previous exposure to COBIT, NIST and Data Analytics is desirable as well as previous exposure to the Insurance sector
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with a market leading bonus scheme. In addition, you will enjoy an exceptional work-life balance together with benefits such as medical insurance, pension scheme and other flexible rewards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.