My client is a FTSE 100 media company looking to add a Senior IT Auditor to their team. The role is very varied and doesn’t just require a one dimensional IT auditor. The successful candidate will have a solid background in technology and then would have moved into audit.
Travel will reach a rate of up to 50%. This will be mainly to the European area.
- To work with the audit managers in London and European offices.
- You will assist ongoing programs of successful controls focused internal audits.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- The IT audit function will audit across the whole company and work on Sox.
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% travel.
- Deliver controls based audit on the IT function within the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to have a CISA or relevant qualification.
- A strong background with over 3 year experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Have a strong knowledge of SOx.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- European language skills are desirable.