A leading FTSE 100 company based in London is looking for a Senior IT Auditor.
- Auditing of complex IT environments. May serve as the Team Coordinator on audit engagements
- Frequently performing audits with limited supervision from IT Audit Managers
- Gathering and analysing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls
- Systematically testing and evaluating controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operation, reliability of information and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Recommending control improvements
- Communicating findings and recommendations to management
- Providing training to other members of the Department
- IT and/or IT Audit experience in a professional environment (can include internship experience), or with a service provider
- A strong understanding of IT processes and technology, information security, program/project management, and/or infrastructure services (operating systems, databases, and network)
- Experience interacting with all levels of management
- Experience in the assessment of internal controls and communicating findings and recommendations to others clearly and accurately in non-technical terms is preferred
- Experience with SOX compliance
- A professional audit/ control certification, control-related professional certification, such as CISA, CIA, or CISSP or desire to complete
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move over to a FTSE 100 Company where you will play a significant part in the development of the department. There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.