A media company based in Central London are looking to bring in a Senior IT Auditor. They are FTSE 100 listed and are going through a very strong period at the moment.
They will be some travel with the role, usually around 30%. You will be working alongside the operational audit team on your audits.
- To work closely with the IT Audit Manager in the completion of IT audits
- Working with external partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reports
- Leading audits and being able to write up a plan and execute, whilst running the process
- Engaging with key stakeholders within the business both abroad and in the UK
- Being able to come in from Day 1 and not needing too much assistance
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA qualified or hold a relevant degree
- A strong background with over 2 years experience in internal audit
- Big 4 experience is desired
- Ability to work autonomously and be able to run projects to a high standard whilst working under pressure
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills