An excellent opportunity for a qualified individual to join, influence and expand the work of Technology Audit within the Internal Audit function of a large organisation.
My client is a large listed British organisation. They have won numerous awards and had been a member of the London Stock Exchange since 2010.
The Senior Technology Auditor will perform independent assessments of the organisations IT infrastructure, and IT internal control environment through the execution of risk analysis, control evaluation and audit testing procedures and techniques.
The role will manage the execution of audit and advisory projects from audit planning through to completion.
You will support the process of being able to demonstrate to external auditors and other third parties, management and the Audit Committee that the design of the the organisations control environment is appropriate and operates effectively in line with the required standards.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified auditor, have significant technology audit experience, and will possess the right balance of subject matter understanding and stakeholder management.
The candidate must be self-motivated and be able to work effectively in a challenging environment. Excellent communication skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to plan and deliver complex end-to-end business audits (technical and compliance)
- Demonstrates good technical and analytical skills to understand new and existing technologies
- Demonstrates a technical knowledge of audit methodology, Cyber Security, IT General Controls and Software Development practices
- Ability to effectively communicate audit issues and related recommendations in both technical and non-technical terms to Operational and IT management
- Demonstrates an awareness of changes in IT audit practices, regulatory requirements, and IT risk frameworks (eg. Trusted Services Criteria, ISO2700x, NIST Cyber Security)
- Contribute to the continuous growth and development of the IA function
- Possess integrity, professional ethics, and sound judgement in managing risks and enforcing company-wide standards
- Five or more years of internal or external IT audit experience with Infrastructure and Applications audits experience
- Degree in information technology / information systems or other related field. CISA, CISSP, CIA or Cloud Security are a plus
Salary - £80,000-100,000
- Opportunity to be cross functional and be involved in a broad range of audits
- Learning opportunities e.g. cloud security certification, development of cyber physical systems
- Package and progression