My client is a FTSE 100 company based in Central London. They are looking to add a Senior IT Auditor to their team. The ideal candidate will have had experience in a Big 4 accountancy firm and will have at least a year out in internal audit.
Travel will reach a rate of up to 35%. This will be mainly to the Europe, but there will also be some travel to the EMEA region on occasion.
- To work with the IT audit managers in London and European offices.
- You will assist ongoing programs of successful controls focused internal audits.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- The IT audit function will audit across the whole company and work on SOx
- You will need to be able to commit to 35% travel.
- Deliver controls based audits on the IT function within the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to have a CISA or relevant qualification.
- A strong background with over 3 year experience in external audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Have a strong knowledge of Sox.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- European language skills are desirable.