An exciting opportunity has arisen with a Global US listed Pharmaceuticals business for a ambitious Senior IT Auditor based in Central London with International travel.
A Global Pharmaceuticals business are hiring a Senior IT Auditor to join their London based team and be part of global IT Audit Function, reporting to the Director of IT Audit and IT Audit manager.
- Breadth of IT Audit reviews including but not limited to the below;
- ITGC Testing
- Application Controls
- Infrastructure reviews
- Office and server reviews
- Sox Testing
- ad-hoc projects
- Supporting IT Audit team and leadership from scoping to close meetings
- Building & maintaining relationships with key local stakeholders
- Acting as a consultant for constructive improvement
- At least 2 years IT Audit work experience
- Experience or knowledge of the below
- IT Governance frameworks and standards (CobiT, ITIL or ISO27001)
- Hyperion S-Base, SAP, Unix and mainframe experience is advantageous
- Strong team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 40-50% (International)
- European language skills would be of benefit
This role is actively recruiting now, please get in touch to discuss in more detail.