A global multinational organisation is looking to hire a Senior Internal IT Auditor to join their international audit function based just outside of London. This role would be a great opportunity to progress your IT Audit career within a multinational environment, getting involved at the same time with Group’s global and strategic projects.
- Play a key role in the development and improvement of audit processes with the aim of improving the risk focus and efficiency of IT and integrated audits
- Actively contribute to the delivery of the Internal Audit IT Risk Assessment and building of the annual IT audit plan
- Deliver detailed analyses through your field work within the business areas and make accurate recommendations, interacting with senior management
- Support audit team members and external advisors to deliver audits of organisations, projects, processes, and issues that are critical to the overall Group’s objectives on a global basis
- 35% travel globally
- 4-8 years of ITGC along with Penetration Testing or Cybersecurity experience (highly desirable)
- University degree with relevant professional education and certification (e.g. CIA, CISA, CISSP)
- Strong communication skills, natural leadership, and excellent team player
- Fluency in English - second language is a plus
- Highly competitive basic salary
For further information please contact Thanos Chase at +44 (0) 207 947 9556 or send your updated CV in English via the form below.