I’m working on a Senior IT Auditor vacancy with a top 10 Professional Services firm
The role comes with a considerable amount of responsibility and exposure for the successful candidate.
Key skills, experience and qualifications criteria:
- Wide ranging technical experience of IT systems auditing, application controls reviews and CAAT’s
- You will have responsibility for adding value to the overall audit plan from an IT perspective, by assisting the department head in scoping efforts;
- Ability to be develop and be involved with the hands on execution of the IT audit plan;
- Ability to convince relevant stakeholders of the relevance and benefit of audit, and more specifically, IT audit;
- The successful candidate will have experience carrying out end to end audits in a stand-alone capacity;
- Experience facing off with Senior IT management;
- Experience in professional services is desired, but not essential;
- Business development/winning skills are desired, but not essential.
- The expectation is to hold (or have held) at least CISA or any such variant (e.g. CGEIT, CISSP, CISM).
- A projects/change management qualification such as Prince II desirable
Sector: Professional Services - Financial Services