My client is a global Fintech business based in Central London.
They are seeking a Senior IT Auditor (due to expansion) looking to take the next step in their career working across all aspects of the clients' operations.
It is expected that this position will include responsibility for the execution of complex audit projects in accordance with the audit plan. The Senior Internal Auditor should expect to assume a lead role in managing the completion of audit assignments under the direction of the Internal Audit management team.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in business, computer science, or management information systems.
- 3-5 years of IT audit experience, preferably with a large financial institution, or Big 4 assurance experience.
- CISA, CISSP, or equivalent professional certifications are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience executing audits within a complex technical environment that includes mainframe, distributed and network platforms.
- Broad exposure to cybersecurity, network and access controls is desirable.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 10-25%.