In this role, you will complete a high number of IT Audits, all in line with IT Audit plan, whilst liaising with the US-based IT Auditor and building a strong relationship with the IT team. You will be required to travel worldwide on a regular basis and be flexible in regard to this.
Our client is NYSE-listed oil dispensary company, operating across six continents, with almost 17,000 associates worldwide. It has a significant global platform and offers it's employees the chance of progression and development throughout all it's offices throughout the world.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Build relationships with business IT Management to ensure IA IT audit is aligned with business priorities and IA IT is valued and accepted by management as a "trusted advisor".
- Ensure the IT assignments included in the 2018 IA plan are completed on time and to high quality (primarily ITAC and ITGC testing)
- Establish and deliver a structured approach to providing assurance for ERP implementation projects
- Liaise with Colfax external audit IT team (Ernst & Young) as needed to maximise their reliance on IA work and minimise duplication in assessing IT controls.
- Work with US based IT auditor and with the business IT community to streamline the process for performing reviews of ITACs and ITGCs
- Develop a more risk based approach for the IT audit function - aligned to the risks and priorities of the Business IT functions
- All IT assignments relating to the Colfax group outside North and South America
- Relationship with the business IT teams in Europe, India, Asia, Africa
- CISA or equivalent IT qualification.
- A Financial Audit qualification would be desirable, although not essential.
- 5 Years experience working as an IT Auditor in a multi-national firm.
- First-hand experience of IT Audit in a Sarbanes-Oxley Environment.
- Knowledge of some of the current systems: SAP, JDE, Morvex, Dynamics AX, 1c...
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong English language skills. Communication skills in other languages would be desirable, but again, not essential.
- Graduate and/or other example of higher-level education.
If you are willing to go anywhere and work hard, there is no restriction of how much a person can progress or cheive in this company. Our client values it's employees highly and does not want to limit their success in any way. If the employee takes every opportunity and is willing to be flexible in the level of travel they are willing to do, they will go far in this company.