My client is a large media company based in Central London. The IT Audit team has been growing over the past few years due to the new Director of Audit.
There will be approximately 30% travel worldwide, but there is an element of flexibility as you’ll be able to choose when you want to travel.
- To work with a team of 2 on the completion of successful internal audits.
- To work on ITGCs as well as a good knowledge of accounting systems.
- Working closely with the IT Audit Managers in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You are required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% worldwide travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CISM/CISSP qualified.
- A strong background with over 2 years experience in internal audit.
- You must be able to work autonomously and complete to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.