A FTSE 100 media company based in London are looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their team. The role focuses on Data Analysis, but doesn’t necessarily require previous experience within this field.
The role has a scope all the way through IT Audit, from ITGC to Cyber Security, and has the possibility to extend to different parts of the business.
- To work with the Senior IT Audit Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of IT auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and other national offices.
- Working on ITGC focused audits as well as having a focus on data analysis.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be fully CISA/CISSP/CISM qualified or Masters Degree in relevant study.
- Background in the Big 4 or Top 10 practice is preferred, but a route through the business is also acceptable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.