A FTSE listed media business are seeking a 'Senior IT Auditor' to join their global HQ, based in London. This position reports to the Head of IT Audit and includes up to 50% international travel, mainly to Europe.
- Plan and complete IT application, infrastructure, development, security, service continuity and project audits
- Formulate audit conclusions and prepare audit reports
- Support the Head of IT Audit in delivering the annual audit plan
- Perform consulting engagements and special reviews as requested by management
- Partner and liaise with External Auditors
Skills and experience
- IT audit, IT security and/or IT operations experience
- Strong understanding of network and communication hardware, including routers and firewalls, data storage technologies and cloud services
- Understanding of the end to end audit process would be highly desirable
- CISA (or equivalent) certified or part certified
- Experience with technical financial controls, SOx would be ideal
- Either Italian or German speaker would be beneficial but not required
If you would like to learn more about this Senior IT Auditor opportunity, please do get in contact.