Senior IT Auditor
Up to £60,000
Your new company
My client is a leading Lloyd's syndicate specialising in warranty, property insurance and reinsurance amongst other product lines. With an international presence, its Internal Audit team is undergoing a rapid expansion and want to bring in an agile and inter-personally strong Senior IT Auditor to join the team in their London office.
If you are keen to join an expanding insurance business who will invest in your career development, this is the right opportunity for you.
Your new role
This job will give you the opportunity to lead and perform Information Technology (IT) audits in accordance with professional standards. You will be involved in reviewing all aspects of IT Infrastructure, application controls, and IT processes. Furthermore, this role will require you to successfully liaise with stakeholders across different departments which will contribute towards your personal and professional development. Ultimately, you will also participate in SOX compliance audits.
What you'll need to succeed
- Holding or working towards one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CISA, CISSP, etc)
- ACA, ACCA, PIIA, CMIIA or equivalent audit qualification is desirable
- Have a minimum of four years of experience as an IT internal auditor within the general insurance, Lloyd's or Big 4 environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a major in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or similar
- Ability to compare existing controls to standards including ISO, COBIT and ITIL
- Have a proficient knowledge of a data analytics tool (CAATs) such as ACL, IDEA, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Strong understanding of internal audit methodologies, risk and control frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
My client offers a competitive basic salary together with a market leading bonus scheme. In addition, you will enjoy an exceptional work-life balance together with benefits such as medical insurance, pension scheme and other flexible rewards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.