Senior IT Auditor - Financial Services - £60k
Your new company
Based in the South West of England, this global leader in the Financial Services world is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their growing team. You will assess and manage its key risks and provide management and the Audit Committee with appropriate guidance on issues relating to its internal controls, its day-to-day operations and processes and risk profile of the business.
Your new role
- Produce audit programmes and reference papers for a wide variety of audits including IT audits;
- Carry out audit fieldwork autonomously both independently and as a team, including collecting and analysing data and documenting evidence, relating information to policy and procedures, and evaluating the design and application of IT and business controls;
- To identify IT and business risks and impact on the firm;
- Advise the department in relation to IT risks and developments in the IT world;
- Present audit findings to the Internal Audit Manager, Head of Internal Audit and management;
- Develop recommendations for bringing operations and procedures within compliance guidelines, documenting and reporting findings;
- Assist with other assurance work, or ad-hoc projects delegated by the Head of Internal Audit.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to use Microsoft Word and Excel up to expert level and have the ability to analyse complex and diverse situations. Excellent communications skills with all levels of business is a must, along with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment. You should have experience in the use of information systems auditing or related field software packages. You will need at a minimum a degree in either computer science, management information systems, or related degree. Additional QiCA, CISA and other industry related qualifications will be recognised.
What you'll get in return
paying up to £60k with great benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.