A FTSE listed Media company are looking for a Senior IT Auditor. They would look at someone straight from a Big 4/ Top 10 practice.
The role involves an element of travel and would require the candidate to be fairly flexible in that regard.
- To work with the IT Audit Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful IT audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and other national offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% European travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CISSP/CISM fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 or Top 10 practice is preferred.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a small team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.