A large manufacturing company in Central London are in the market for a Senior IT Auditor. They have a growing team, and have just brought the audit function in house.
Based in Central London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be 40% international travel.
- To work with the IT Audit Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% international travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CISM/CISSP fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4/Top 10 and at least 2 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.