Are you looking for a senior IT Audit role in beautiful, trendy north London? Hanami has been instructed by a truly individual business to help them develop their IT Audit team. My client is looking for a candidate who is adaptable, able to work in a fast moving environment that challenges one's organisation and adaptability. Does this sound like you?
- Help to execute the audit plan, focusing on IT Audits but also assisting in integrated audits as and when required.
- Participate in ad-hoc IT transformation projects, providing quality assurance and advice.
- Develop relationships across the business with relevant stakeholders, ensuring recommendations are follow-up in a timely manner.
You will have
- Some previous internal audit experience, whether as part of a consulting firm or in end client.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Communication skills, confident in conversing with all levels of the business.
- An understanding of data analytics techniques, previous experience of running ACL scrips.
You will be
- Degree educated, ideally in a technical discipline such as computer science.
- CISA qualified
If you have any questions please call Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880 or email email@example.com.