Your new company
This company is a Top tier Asian Bank is part of a global financial group and specialises in Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. Present in more than 40 countries worldwide, this company aims to become one of the world's most trusted Banks. In order to grow their team, they have opened a Senior IT Audit Manager position in their London office.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for executing and delivering all audit engagements assigned by Chief Auditors and Heads of Audit. In this position you will support the IT Audit Director in supervising audit teams in the scoping, planning and delivery of audit engagements. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to annual planning and risk management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Higher education or equivalent industry experience
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. CISA, ACCA, CIA, CISSP, CRISC
- Experience working in an IT Audit or related function within Financial Services
- Experience auditing projects, programmes and change within Financial Services
- Strong understanding of risk management and audit within Financial Services with an understanding of wholesale/investment banking
- Strong subject matter expertise for audit engagements: IT processes, products, controls
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and minimum standards within the banking sector
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with other benefits. In addition, you will enjoy the benefits of working for a unique and worldwide brand while becoming part of an expanding team where you will receive all the resources you'll need to progress in your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.