Are you looking for an opportunity with a truly global international conglomerate? A position that mixes the stability of an internal audit role with the variety of a consulting position? If so, then this could be interesting. We are looking for a technical IT Auditor with 3/4 years of experience within a leading consulting firm. Should you be successful you will be part of a truly international company with a significant presence in many of the world's most desirable markets, including Hong Kong, Canada, Australia and the US. You will be traveling regularly, interacting with senior executives all over the world.
- Conduct regular IT Audit assignments, including ITGC, application reviews, security assessments etc.
- Participate in financial/operational audits where required.
- Participate in ad-hoc audits (such as fraud, forensics, etc.) where required.
- Identify risks, control weaknesses, analyse evidential information and suggest recommendations for improvement and mitigating discovered risks.
- Oversee penetration testing, vulnerability assessments.
Experience & Skills
- 3-4 years of experience within a top tier consulting firm within an IT Audit/Risk Assurance business line.
- Familiar with IT control frameworks and security standards (e.g., COBIT and ISO27001).
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Applications, understanding of how control weakness and business risk interact.
- Strong team player, able to communicate effectively.
- Excellent written and spoken English, any other language considered a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or similar technical subject.
- Any relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC considered a plus.
If you would like more information about this position please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880.