The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Planning and conducting domestic and international audit engagements in accordance with the internal audit program.
- Identifying risks and process deficiencies of IT solutions and/or processes.
- Managing delivery of audit projects.
- Managing staff auditors during audits.
- Staying abreast of best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
- CISSP, CISA and/or CIA designations preferred.
- Must have strong problem solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks.
- Working knowledge of SoD (Segregation of Duties) analysis.
- Working knowledge of SAP Authorization Concepts.
- 6-7 years of experience in IT Audit.
- 3-5 years of experience with SAP Security and/or SAP GRC.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.