The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are looking to speak with IT Audit Managers/Controls Specialists well versed in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) who are looking to join a prestigious FTSE 100 sized company. This role will be based in Warwick. You will be building and managing a collaborative team and will be required to travel circa 0-20% of the time. (International)
- Executing end to end walkthroughs of key IT applications, SAP application controls and business processes.
- Responsibility for the performance management of 4 employees (2 at Manager level)
- Identify documentation gaps within the processes.
- Consult on design effectiveness of existing controls.
- Identify and test key controls.
- Communicate issues effectively with stakeholders, including appropriate process owners.
- Technology audit experience, preferably from the Big 4/10 or a Multinational business.
- Minimum of 4 years PQE
- Significant exposure to IT general controls and applications controls.
- Robust exposure to SOX regulations
- CISA and or ACA qualification
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in audit and risk recruitment!