Our client is a world-leading, family-owned American manufacturing company, specialized in office furniture. They have made it their mission to lead the development of concepts for future work environments and to create office spaces that encourage creativity and productivity. In doing so, they employ high standards of sustainability and responsible use of natural resources.
The company currently employs around 6,500 people, has a turnover of almost 2 billion Euros and is represented on three continents. For their German office in the Hanover region they are now looking for an experienced Senior Internal Auditor.
This is a newly created position, in which you would be responsible for building up and leading the function in the European business units.
- Support operational audits and financial objectives with minimal supervision
- Create audit plans, schedules and testing steps
- Conduct audits of departments, policies, procedures and internal controls
- Compile and analyze data
- Prepare audit reports and communicate audit findings to management
- Cooperate with external auditors
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a similar field of study
- Several year’s experience in Internal Audit or a consultancy
- CPA, CIA or similar qualification of advantage
- Experience in a large multinational company of advantage
- Fluent English language skills mandatory, German or Italian preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (mostly within Europe)
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU
If you are interested in taking on the challenge of building up a new function and are looking for an opportunity in Germany, do not hesitate to apply!