Your new company
This company is a multinational financial services provider that specialises in life insurance, general insurance and investment management amongst other areas. Its operations expand globally with higher business presence in USA, Europe and Asia. The company is aiming to build a leading edge global audit team that can provide robust assurance and value creating insight across the Group. With this in mind, this company is recruiting for a Senior Audit Manager (IT) position in their London office.
Your new role
In this role you will be scoping and executing a risk-based audit plan that focuses on key business' risks. You will be responsible for the quality and delivery of the assignment which will require you to effectively manage a number of workloads. Complementary, this role will challenge you to successfully manage key stakeholders as well as coaching and developing junior staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience directing and delivering a programme of audits, leading technical or complex reviews and providing overall quality control
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to articulate and effectively communicate, both orally and in writing
- Excellent team management and interpersonal skills and experience in working with and influencing senior and executive management
- Enthusiastic approach with a strong work ethic
- Ability to offer purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge through sound, independent judgment and common sense
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with an annual discretionary bonus, a car allowance as well as other benefits such as health and life insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.