Our client provides risk management and controls solutions to their clients and works closely with them to identify risks and opportunities, build mitigation or contingency plans and develop future strategies that directly impact their business processes, technology and operations, ultimately leveraging risk to their advantage.
As a member of the risk advisory team , you will be exposed to a mixture of diverse client engagements that will enrich your experience and knowledge and provide you with a solid learning environment as well as great opportunities to expand your network.
They offer an exceptional career opportunity for a SAP GRC Manager or Senior Manager to join their Technology and Digital Risk practice within Risk Advisory in the Zurich. They are looking for proactive quality talent to lead the market development as well as servicing of new and existing clients.
What you can expect from them
- The opportunity to build up a comprehensive offering in the SAP GRC space, which goes clearly beyond the classic access control related offerings
- The opportunity to become a service proposition lead and contribute to the thought leadership in Technology and Digital Risk
- The opportunity to build and develop long terms relationships with stakeholders across our client organisations.
- A fun, dynamic, innovative and challenging work environment in our fast-growing company, with lots of opportunity to gain exposure to multiple industries, clients and competencies.
- The opportunity to learn from the best experts on-the-job about different topics related to risk and controls and access to our learning and development program as well as support from our coaching/mentoring program.
- A people focused culture and team-oriented environment that cares about you and your career and learning goals and is willing to invest in your growth and potential.
- We offer you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
Duties and responsibilities
As a SAP GRC Manager/Senior Manager you will be taking a lead role in the SAP GRC service offering, including:
- Independent development and management of our new SAP GRC service offering, incl. service definition, go-to-market planning, active client targeting, recruiting, marketing, project delivery and quality assurance.
- Advise our clients in the design and implementation of risk management frameworks and implementation of SAP GRC.
- Supervision or independent execution of client engagements
- On-the-job staff development covering SAP GRC related topics.
- A university degree preferably in computer science, engineering, physics or accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory or management level role
- Minimum of 5 years practical work experience in the area of technology risk management in connection with SAP GRC, SAP Access Management or SAP Audit
- The ability to demonstrate a track record in developing new client relationships and strengthening existing ones
- Drive, motivation and self-initiative to “own” and develop a new service
- CISA/ CISM/ CISSP or an equivalent professional qualification would be seen as advantageous
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements
- Clear and concise communication skills and ability to communicate with different audiences
- You can communicate fluently in English. Swiss national languages (particularly German) are a plus.
- You are flexible to travel
For all this position based in Switzerland,
CK Search Global works together with their
SECO licensed Swiss partner APC International.