Risk Modelling Team Leader - Up to £80,000 per annum with a flexible approach to remote working
Your new company
Your new company is a leading bank based in Edinburgh who currently have a requirement in the Enterprise Wide Risk space. Our client are have a flexible approach to home working and encourage teams to work from home minimum twice per week.
Your new role
Your new role is working within our clients Enterprise Wide Risk are and your remit will be to focus on the Basel models and scorecards across our clients commercial portfolio. Your remit will be to lead and manage a team of two managers and four analysts while leading scope, design, build and review of Basel models.
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential that you come from a background developing Basel models or scorecards and have experience working with SAS.
- Have a solid understanding of risk management principles and be proficient with MS Office applications, with an understanding of how spreadsheets and data packages can be used to analyse numerical data
- A track record of working collaboratively with others to plan and organise workloads to meet agreed targets
- Be an effective leader with great interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage and motivate your team members
- Have excellent communication skills, including an ability to discuss complex analytical ideas with non-technical colleagues in a meaningful way
- Be able to demonstrate top class stakeholder management across a wide range of people
What you'll get in return
Our client offer a very flexible approach to home working and you can expect to work from home 2 days a week as a minimum. On top of this our clients overall package is £80,000 at the top end of the salary bracket.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.